Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweet Anointing........

Google image
What a wonderful day in your house Father...how awesome to feel such anointing while singing your praise...you are so worthy of all praise,all singing...it should all be for your glory,and yours alone! May I always remember that its all about you....not about me, all about you. I desire no glory....the glory is yours Lord....keep me,your servant..humble...use me I pray....may my life bring you honor day,by day,by day! For truly Lord...its all about you! Its not about what you can do for me,but its about What I can do for you....help me to fulfill your will for my life......help me Holy Spirit to reach others for Christ,through song,through word,through deed...through your power in me....Amen.....So Be It!

No comments:

Post a Comment