Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Lord's day.......


Lord,I am here..thanking you for another beautiful Lord's day...what a blessing to meet together with my brothers and sisters in Christ, to offer praise,honor and thanksgiving to you our Father,Son and Holy Ghost. Most importantly to share,and learn from your precious word...which to me is food for my soul....without it I would surely die spiritually.... I am strengthen and encouraged by every word. I pray for Christians in the church,worldwide. For I know that in many parts of this world there isn't the freedom to worship so openly without the fear of persecution..I pray for protection for these,that your Holy Angels would guard and encamp around them ...and that they do may soon know the freedom of open worship and service...blessings to all from your throne ...in the precious name of your son Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment