Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bless my friends and family Lord.....



Lord I lift up friends and family to you today. Those that are sick in body,those that have broken hearts for loss of a loved one. I ask father that you may bless them with strength for their journey,comfort for their spirits,peace for their souls. Help them to fix their eyes and hearts on you,trusting that through it all...you are in control and you know what is best for your children....we can only see with natural eyes,but you see fully.....your working out all things for our very own good. I know this to be true as you do so in my life Lord...help these to lean not to their own understanding,but trust in your everlasting grace and mercy through our Lord and Savior...your son , Christ Jesus....amen

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful .. I love the picture too.. I am in agreement my sweet friend and I have you on my prayer list too. I commented back to you on my blog .. HUGS

    ReplyDelete