Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Prayer of Thanksgiving....


Heavenly Father....I feel renewed...spiritually and physically! I know I have had a heavenly touch from you. I don't know whose prayer was answered,mine or maybe one from someone else. I know I have many dear friends in Christ who are praying for me.....I thank you Father for their friendship and faithfulness. Thank you for speaking to me through the dream of a dear sister in Christ.....I truly believe I am going to be steadfast on this journey, this hill I am climbing. When I reach the top,I will sing a song of victory. I trust you Lord Jesus...you have made me more than a conqueror...I am not defeated...I am made to over come,by your shed blood. I give you, my God,the only true and living God..all praise and glory. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment