Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Praying for Changes

Image credit Google images
Lord,I need your strength and direction. I have a task ahead of me,give me wisdom to know what is best in my situation to correct the damage that has been done. I confess Lord that I,in my own ignorance have put myself,my health,in a state of  jeopardy. Holy Spirit grant me strength,wisdom, guidance,willpower to do the right thing,to make the right choices to restore health to my body. Your word say in Philippians 4:13,that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.....I say yes,Lord.......I can. I desire to live the life you chose for me....you came Lord Jesus that I may have life and that life more abundantly...I seek only to please you. Not man,not myself...only you Lord Jesus. Give me joy for my journey....Grant my plea...in your holy name ...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment